My essential 12 holiday reads
Here’s my Route 66 reading list. I hesitate in posting this, as to date I’m not doing very well! I would usually read at least half a dozen books on a trip this long, but apart from the two travel ones at the top of the list, I’m afraid my only success has been heat magazine on the plane over here!
But there’s a week still to go….!
- Travel Route 66 by Jim Hinkley
- EZ66 guide for Travellers by Jerry McClanahan
- Us by David Nichols
- The peculiar life of a lonely postman by Denis Theriault
- Elephant Moon by John Sweeney
- What Alice forgot by Liane Moriarty
- One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
- How to find fulfilling work by Roman Krznaric
- Strong woman by Karren Brady
- Get rich blogging by Zoe griffin 😉
Plus some magazines, of course! Woman & Home, Marie Claire and Grazia & Heat bumper pack.