My essential 12 holiday reads
Here’s my Route 66 reading list. I hesitate in posting this, as to date I’m not doing very well! I would usually read at least half a dozen books on a trip this long, but apart from the two travel ones at the top of the list, I’m afraid my only success has been heat magazine on the plane over here!
But there’s a week still to go….!
- Travel Route 66 by Jim Hinkley
- EZ66 guide for Travellers by Jerry McClanahan
- Us by David Nichols
- The peculiar life of a lonely postman by Denis Theriault
- Elephant Moon by John Sweeney
- What Alice forgot by Liane Moriarty
- One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
- How to find fulfilling work by Roman Krznaric
- Strong woman by Karren Brady
- Get rich blogging by Zoe griffin 😉
Plus some magazines, of course! Woman & Home, Marie Claire and Grazia & Heat bumper pack.
One thought on “Route 66 Reading List”
Hi Katherine, I don’t think I would be in the mind set for reading either. I’m hoping that all these books are on your kindle or some such device and you have bought 10 paper backs with you!!!!!!
Enjoy seeing your blog come up and all the photos you have taken are fab. Can’t believe you are two thirds through your holiday, the time has really gone quickly.